Forgetting your password or buying a locked phone is not unusual at all, that’s why SafeUnlocks has launched the safest, easiest, fastest, and most effective activation lock removal iPhone and iPad tool on the internet. Get to know our lifesaving software and get rid of your iPhone’s iCloud lock in a matter of minutes.
What is the Activation Lock on iCloud?
The activation lock in iCloud is a security feature implemented in iOS devices to protect the owner’s private information. This is very important because privacy protection and user security are two aspects that distinguish the brand and that make it so attractive to most Apple customers.
For example, in the event that an iPhone is stolen, a third party could access the original owner’s personal information, banking information, passwords, etc., but this lock (which is automatically enabled thanks to the “Find My iPhone” app) will ask the person to authenticate their identity by entering the Apple ID password of the iCloud account associated with the device. All in all, this is a pretty effective measure and, in most cases, has helped Apple users.
Why would Users try to Bypass the iCloud Lock?
There are certain situations in which this lock is a disadvantage, most users that visit our website look forward to unlocking their phone because:
- They just turned on an old device linked to an old account and they don’t remember the credentials (sometimes they don’t even remember to which account is the phone linked to).
- Some people happened to purchase a second-hand device without noticing the iPhone or iPad was still linked to the iCloud account of the previous owner.
- They forgot their Apple ID and password, and have not been able to recover the account with Apple support.
Is it Possible to Remove the Activation Lock on iPhone?
Yes! There are various ways of removing an activation lock, but you will choose one or another depending on whether you have your iCloud credentials or not, we’ll explain this better.
Removing the Activation Lock with your Apple ID
If you have your iCloud credentials this will be as easy as just entering the Apple ID and password on the locked device. Now, if you are the seller of the device, and the buyer is contacting you because the phone is locked so you need a remote way to unlock the device, all you have to do is to:
- Log into your iCloud account from your Mac or any other device with an internet connection.
- On top of the page you will see a menu bar with an option that says “My Devices”, click on it,
- Look at the list of devices linked to your account and select the one you want to eliminate and remove it.
At this point, the device will be already removed from your iCloud, but if this is not your case and you are just having trouble because you lost access to your account, don’t worry! Apple has a pretty useful online platform called “iForgot” where you can recover your account:
- If you forgot your Apple ID, click here.
- If you know your Apple ID but forgot your password, click here.
How to Remove the Activation Lock on my iPhone/iPad without Apple ID
If neither of the options given above solved your issue, then SafeUnlocks is the solution you are looking for. SafeUnlocks is a lifesaving program that will help you remove the activation lock without Apple ID, the unlock is fast, easy, effective, and best of all, permanent.
Among all the ways to remove an iCloud lock you can find on the internet, SafeUnlocks is the safest one to unlock the screen of your iPhone without damaging the device, losing your information (you don’t need to have a backup), affecting the iPhone’s performance, or deactivating some of your iCloud’s features.
Can a Factory Reset Remove the Activation Lock of my iPhone?
No, if you factory reset your iPhone the device will be erased but this activation lock was designed to be a security measure, and as we were mentioning, Apple takes security very seriously, so the iPhone will still ask for the Apple ID and password once it turns back on — in fact, this also happens with Android’s FRP lock, even if you factory reset the device, it will ask for the credentials over and over again until you either authenticate the account or remove the lock —.
SafeUnlocks: Activation Lock Removal iPhone and iPad Online Tool
- Our service only costs $1 per unlocked iPhone (or any other Apple device like an iPad or Apple Watch), there are no additional fees and this is a one-time charge.
- SafeUnlocks website counts on SSL certificate protection, so all your information is encrypted and always protected.
- Our unlocking tool is compatible with all iOS devices, so you can rest assured the specific model you have can be unlocked (available from any country at any time).
- This process is not a temporary bypass, so the unlock is permanent (the lock won’t be reactivated anymore and you can reset and restart your iPhone as many times as you wish).
- SafeUnlock’s online website is very easy to use, you don’t have to be an expert to unlock your phone and the instructions are clear (there are even video tutorials in case you need to watch them).
- Our unlocking process is 100% online, we won’t download or install any programs on your device without your permission and everything is done from our website.
Start your iCloud Unlock Process Now!
If you want to place the unlocking request and start the process now, just click here and follow the steps on the page to delete that iCloud account from your device and have a new iPhone ready to be used in a couple of minutes — remember that if this is your first time using our unlocking services, you will need to create an account with us (for your security and for you to access our payment gateway) before continuing with the process