All third party brands and logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is neither affiliated nor part of any of the network operators / handset manufacturers detailed on our website. This site may not be copied without permission. SafeUnlocks.com has no affiliation with any cell phone manufacturer or cellular service carrier and does not represent itself as such. All trademarks, logos and images are copyright to their respective owners.
We are a third-party service provider and are not linked with any network carriers, smartphones, cellular devices, or other handset makers. All trademarks, logos, and images are the property of their respective owners.
At any time, we retain the right to modify these terms and conditions. Any such changes will be effective as soon as they are posted on the website, and it is your obligation to read the terms and conditions each time you use this website; your continued use of the website will reflect your acceptance of the most recent terms and conditions.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Legal: Unlocking Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, and Legal:
- The turnaround times listed are an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. Different models, networks, and supplier status can all affect turnaround times.
- Orders that have already been submitted for processing cannot be canceled in the middle of the procedure.
– If there is an allegation that the device has not been unlocked, video proof will be sought as a last resort after debugging. SafeUnlocks.com staff must first confirm the video criteria.
– If a payment dispute arises after the device has been unlocked, SafeUnlocks.com maintains the right to re-lock the handset with no returns.
– If a consumer purchases SafeUnlocks.com services, there will be no returns if the user does not consult SafeUnlocks.com before unlocking their smartphone elsewhere.
Requirements of the Buyer:
- SafeUnlocks.com guarantees that the customer’s cellular phone will be fully and permanently unlocked. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the phone they are unlocking is compatible with the network they intend to use it on.
– To unlock some devices, you may need to use a non-accepted SIM card. A non-accepted SIM card is one that is from a carrier other than the locked device’s. It is important to understand that it does not have to be active.
- SafeUnlocks.com reserves the right to refuse a refund if the unlock code was sent and the IMEI number provided was wrong, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this transaction.
- Some gadgets only allow a certain number of attempts to enter the code. There will be no reimbursements if the smartphone was previously hardlocked (0 attempts remaining to enter the code) or if the phone becomes hardlocked without first alerting us while there are less than 5 attempts left.
– If the device has a custom ROM loaded, it may be necessary to restore the original ROM in order to utilize the Unlock Code properly.
- The unlocked device cannot be blacklisted, blocked, or reported as lost or stolen. If the device is successfully unlocked but cannot be used on specific networks owing to being blacklisted, prohibited, or reported lost or stolen, SafeUnlocks.com will not be held liable.
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
In the event that a code cannot be calculated or located for your mobile device, you will receive a full refund.
A code will be found 99 percent of the time, and your smartphone will be unlocked properly. In the unlikely event that the unlock does not work and we insist that the unlock code is correct, you will be forced to provide video proof:
- Pressing *#06# will display your device’s IMEI number.
- Entering the unlock code that has been issued on our device
- In the video, several devices have specific needs.
*You must contact us first for a video refund, since different devices have different video requirements. If these standards are not followed, our suppliers may refuse to issue a refund.
There will be no refunds if:
- Any information supplied about the order is wrong. (Examples include, but are not limited to, the IMEI number, phone model, network, email address, and/or other pertinent device information sought.)
- The phone is hardlocked, which means that an incorrect unlock code was previously used to unlock it. The number of attempts to enter the right code may be permanently reduced as a result of this. Most phones will attempt to enter the right code at least ten times before giving up. If you are unsure about the history of your phone, please contact us first.
- There is no video, or the video that is provided does not fulfill the standards.
- The unlocking service was obtained from a different source.
- The unlock code was received faster than our stated typical return time. In most cases, our turnaround times are fairly accurate or even faster, however there may be unforeseen circumstances that necessitate a delay.
- Your phone has been successfully unlocked, but the network with which you want to use it is incompatible. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the device they seek to unlock is compatible with the SIM card and network they intend to use.
- Your phone’s unlock code has returned, but you no longer want to unlock it.
- This phone was previously unlocked or Hardlocked (0 attempts remaining to enter the code) prior to placing this order.
*If you have a problem with the code or are unsure about unlocking your smartphone, please contact us right away for assistance, since unlocking your device is our primary purpose.
Allow up to seven days for your refund to appear in your account.
We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal information. We will only use the information we acquire about you in compliance with the law (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). Without your explicit cooperation, we will never collect sensitive information about you. We will keep your personal information safe in compliance with our internal security policy and the law. Please read the entire privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Please be aware that we may send you e-mail promotions and special offers from time to time, which you can easily opt out of by submitting a request to be removed from our mailing list.
OUR SERVICE AND TURN-AROUND TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
While most of our services are instant and may be returned in a matter of minutes, please keep in mind that we do not have all unlock codes in store for delivery. We simply can’t keep track of and manage all of the codes. Turnaround times may vary depending on the method used to obtain your unlock code. You may rest confident that we will do everything possible to locate your code and fulfill your order as quickly as possible, but we ask for your patience if this is the case.
Please use our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes at your own risk, since they are simple and safe to use. If you damage your portable device due to inappropriate use, we are not responsible.
HARDLOCKING YOUR TECHNOLOGY:
It is your responsibility as the purchaser to verify to see if your device is already hardlocked before purchasing one of our unlock codes. Because you’ve used up all of your efforts, your smartphone will be hardlocked and won’t take one of our “working unlocking codes.” You may have 3-10 tries depending on the manufacturer of your device. If your device is currently hardlocked and you have already purchased a code, we will not issue a refund.
Find Unlock Codes for your Phone Right Now!
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
SafeUnlocks can be reached at 1-800-970-4235 or [email protected]
Vancouver, BC V6B0B5 4232 NW Ave